An argument essay is a formal piece of writing that conveys the writer’s perspective on a subject to the general audience. The writer effectively uses arguments, facts and examples in order to put together an effective essay before the audience. However, no one can deny the fact that the main success of the essay depends on the selection of argument essay topics. Read the list of some effective topics and choose the most suitable one.
• Does cheating help students learn effectively?
• 60 Years, the best age for retirement.
• Are fashion shows exploitative?
• Detriments of co-education schools.
• Why managers are being paid too much than employees?
• What is the best age to drink alcohol?
• What is the best age for dating?
• Adult-dating sites are exploitive, why?
• Too much sweets bad for children, why?
• Why people discriminate?
• Race discrimination and its negative effects?
• Parents stress is bad for children.
• Why costs of colleges are high these days?
• How much human life costs?
• Human trafficking must put to stop.
• Child abuse, an evil deed that must be stopped
• What is your opinion about vegans?
There tons of more topics available to choose from. If you feel any kind of problem choosing a suitable one, feel free to take professional essay help.