To evaluate means to assess or judge something or someone. When you are given an evaluation essay, you are expected to present the assessment of a topic, object or someone. However, the process of evaluating something is not easy as it requires you to possess deep understanding regarding the thing that you want to evaluate. Below listed evaluation essay topics can become a good base for constructing a good essay.
• Evaluate the British impact on sub-continent
• Evaluate the role of World War 2 and its impact on the future generation
• Evaluate the growing management issues that a manager faces
• Evaluate the for or against arguments related to animal rights
• Discuss and evaluate the growing numbers of cases of harsh parenting
• Discuss and evaluate the debate of growing number of illegal aliens
• Evaluate the benefits or harms of Facebook awareness
Evaluation essay topics are although easy to come up with, but as a writer you need to have a comprehensive knowledge about the topic or problem you want to address in the assignment.